|Job Title||Content Marketer|
|Registered Since||8 Aug 2011|
Email:Address: 50-52 Botley Road, Park Gate, SOUTHAMPTON, SO31 1BB, United Kingdom
After graduating from the University of Brighton in 2009 with a degree in Communication and Media Studies I gained valuable experience in public relations and marketing, working for Excess Press, a music PR company and for Brighton & Hove City Council as a Communications Team Assistant.
In August 2011 I took these skills forward into my new position as a Content Marketer for Koozai Ltd at the Head Office based in Southampton.
Koozai are a UK Digital Marketing Agency based in Covent Garden, London and Southampton, Hampshire.
At Koozai, we specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC), Brand Reputation Management, Social Media, Video Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Copywriting working with a wide range of clients across many sectors.
Communications Team Assistant at Brighton & Hove City Council
From March 4, 2010 until March 4, 2011.
Press Officer at Excess Press
From November 1, 2009 until January 1, 2011.
Education and Qualifications
University of Brighton
2:1 BA (Hons) - Communication and Media Studies
Peter Symonds College
A-Levels - Media Studies, Sociology, English Language, General Studies
Blog comments by John Waghorn
- Consumers prefer live chat for customer service: stats, 26 Nov 2013
- How digital has transformed the NBA, 18 Nov 2013
- Augmented reality: the Ikea catalogue and beyond, 14 Oct 2013
- Why cyber security matters, 1 Oct 2013
- 10 branded Twitter accounts that raise a laugh, 6 Sep 2013
- 12 social customer service tips for beginners, 6 Aug 2013
- 63% of smartphone owners use their device to search for information while shopping, 28 Jun 2013
- How Burberry uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, 18 Jun 2013
- Eight brilliant mobile product pages, 29 May 2013
- Five big B2B content marketing mistakes, 31 Dec 2012