|Organisation||Make It Rain|
|Subscription Level||Small Business Multi-user|
|Registered Since||14 Jul 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC)|
Email:Telephone: +1 (424) 238-4486
Address: 2500 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA, 90404, United States
Justin formed Make It Rain in 2008. Backed by private equity funding, he created a leading-edge search and social agency that is focused on continually pushing the boundaries on what can be achieved in search and social media to deliver best-of-breed campaigns. Fuelled by the success of London, Make It Rain has recently expanded to a new office in Los Angeles, to service US campaigns from both local and international clients.
Justin has considerable commercial expertise in growing successful online agencies. Prior to launching Make It Rain, Justin was instrumental in developing the London business for Latitude, which became the largest and most successful independent search agency in Europe. At Make It Rain, in addition to building the business portfolio, Justin specialises in developing advanced online business strategies to generate high-performance results across PPC, SEO and social media, and driving online brand value.
Justin has over 15 years’ experience in digital marketing with a specific focus on search and social media. He has previously held senior positions in-house at Best Western, the world’s largest hotel chain, and agency-side with leading agencies Tequila, TBWA and Latitude. Justin’s client campaigns cover UK and global briefs for brands including David Lloyd, Boden, totaljobs, Alliance & Leicester, Betfair, HSBC and British Red Cross.
His focus at Make It Rain is specifically directed towards delivering excellent client service and business strategy that delivers results across PPC, SEO and social media.
Strategic Development Director at Latitude
Client Services Director at Inspired Digital
Account Director at TBWA\ Digerati
Account Manager at TEQUILA\
Blog comments by Justin Hayward
- Google AdWords changes the game with enhanced campaigns, 8 Feb 2013
- Google AdWords changes the game with enhanced campaigns, 7 Feb 2013
- New research shows 20% of US moms shop with smartphones, 31 Aug 2012
- How to trend on Twitter: the SapientNitro case study, 15 Nov 2011
- Why your best social media strategy might be not having one, 6 May 2011
- What does 2011 hold for display and demand side marketing?, 9 Dec 2010
- Expert opinion: What’s ahead for paid search in 2011?, 26 Nov 2010
- Five reasons NOT to hire THAT social media expert, 22 Oct 2010
- The great specialist vs. network agency debate, 11 Jan 2010
Forum posts by Justin Hayward
- Digital Marketing degree, 22 Sep 2009