|Company / Organisation Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services, Gaming & Gambling, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
FL 10, 532 Broadway
New York, NY 10012
|Number of Staff||61-150|
|Date Established||1st October 2006|
Maxymiser is the global expert in Customer Experience Optimization, including multivariate testing and personalization solutions. Brands such as Alaska Airlines, Chrysler, Sovereign Bank and Teleflora use Maxymiser to drive the most effective online customer experiences which increase conversion rates, revenue and consumer loyalty. Maxymiser combines online testing and automated personalization into a single platform that empowers marketers to launch comprehensive optimization campaigns on-the-fly without the need for IT resources. This patent-pending OneTouch Network connects once to your website, mobile sites, or mobile apps to leverage all Maxymiser solutions and existing data sources to drive highly personalized experiences for every individual. Founded in 2006, Maxymiser is a rapidly expanding, private company with offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Edinburgh and Dusseldorf, as well as a global network of marketing and technology partners. The company’s conversion management solutions and reporting infrastructure are recognized by leading industry analysts as best-in-class.
IBM, Proctor & Gamble, Teleflora, Wyndham Hotel Group, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Virgin Media, ASDA Wal-Mart, Kwik Fit Insurance, Harry & David, The Finish Line, Hertz, Sovereign Bank, Scotia Bank, HSBC, EPSON, and Chrysler
2011 Retail Systems Awards "Online technology vendor of the year"
2011 Technology Fast 500 EMEA
2010 WhichTestWon.com’s Global Testing Awards"Best B2C Check-Out Page with Fragrance Direct"
Reports featuring Maxymiser, Inc.
- Multivariate Testing Buyer's Guide, 11 May 2011
Supplier Showcases Maxymiser, Inc. has presented at
Events Maxymiser, Inc. has sponsored
Press Releases from Maxymiser, Inc.
- Maxymiser announces details of its Customer Success Symposium “Optimization in the age of the Customer”, 21 Mar 2013
- Maxymiser to provide Hunkemöller with a multi-national and multi-lingual multivariate testing & optimisation strategy, 20 Feb 2013
- Maxymiser Named As a Leader in Online Testing, 11 Feb 2013
- Lovehoney selects Maxymiser to help improve online conversion rates and customer engagement , 7 Feb 2013
- RAC appoints Maxymiser as Multivariate Testing & online Optimization provider, 28 Jan 2013
- Maxymiser announces five top tips for creating long term online customer engagement, 21 Dec 2012
- Travelodge chooses Maxymiser to boost customer engagement and online conversion levels, 18 Dec 2012
Blog comments by Maxymiser, Inc.
- Will 2013 be the year of conversion optimisation?, Philip Oakley, 4 Jan 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks