About the course
Join us for this popular course, and introduction on online PR and social media marketing.
You'll be able to plan and implement your ideal strategy using user-generated content, including monitoring positive and negative brand perception through tools suck as Facebook, Twitter and G+, and increasing brand engagement
Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The workshop comprises a mixture of traininer-led presentations, practical techniques on laptops as a group and individual exercises and discussion. The trainer will provide a number of up-to-date practical tips, tools and useful planning techniques that delegates can take from the classroom back to the office.
As this course is strategy focused, you will receive a copy of the Econsultancy Facebook Pages for Business Best Practice Guide and Twitter for Business Guide as pre-reading to bring you up to speed with these key platforms.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing, communications, public relations and e-commerce professionals looking for an introduction to using social media channels with a marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to align your social media strategy against business objectives
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies to manage your reputation online
- Learn to plan a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- Learn to evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, techniques and resources for your social media activity
- Be able to measure the success of yoru social media activity
What will I learn?
This course covers:
- Examples of good/bad use of social media & online PR
- Planning online PR and social media
- Objectives and metrics
- Reserach and mapping
- Tools, tactics, targets and teams
- Developing a strategy
- Online reputation management