If you're considering adding e-commerce functionality to your site, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process.
Request For Proposals (RFPs)
Coming in at over 300 pages in length and almost 120,000 words long, Econsultancy's newly-updated Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Best Practice Guide covers everything you need to know about paid search advertising. The guide will help beginners and experts to plan, create, launch and optimise paid search campaigns and maximise their return on investment. This guide has been thoroughly updated to include best practice around mobile paid search, integrating paid search with other channels (including offline), and takes into account Google's new Enhanced Campaigns function.
Most Popular Research
Need help with web project management but don't know where to start? Econsultancy has created more than 40 individual best-practice template documents as downloadable files that you can customise to suit any web projects you’re working on.
Econsultancy’s How to Run a Successful E-commerce ITT best practice guide is absolutely essential reading for organizations considering a new e-commerce platform or upgrading their existing systems. The comprehensive 95-page report is aimed at helping in-company e-commerce managers to understand the skills and techniques required to manage the Invitation to Tender process in a professional and expedient manner.
Latest Blog Posts
- Cannes Lions day one: change the world...but make it fast 18 Jun
- Why CMOs should make business decisions based on consumer needs 18 Jun
- Facebook’s Graph Search: will it save f-commerce? 18 Jun
- A day in the life of a... Games Designer 18 Jun
- 10 hotel websites that autoplay sound to delight visitors 18 Jun
- Is Google sacrificing quality in return for greater diversity? 18 Jun