About the course
Ideal for creative professionals wanting to better understand the implications of designing for digital, this two day course introduces key concepts and considerations in a highly practical format.
You’ll cover the entire spectrum of digital channels and take your first steps towards turning your campaign ideas into structured plans that will work within a digital environment.
- Introduction to digital
- Fundamentals of the digital landscape
- Injecting creativity into digital
- Joined up design: campaigns that use the physical, mobile, web and more
- Design research: understanding your audience
- Introduction to usability
- Digital design patterns: standing on the shoulders of giants
- Designing for the human mind and human perception
- Designing for online persuasion
- Pushing online emotional factors
- Structuring experiences and interactions, creating journeys
- Idea generation: getting creative solutions from diversity in your team
- Communicating interactive designs (to management and developers)
- Prototyping interactive experiences
- Testing designs
- Online tracking and measurement
- Introduction to digital marketing (a toolkit)
- Future considerations
Who should attend?
How will I benefit?
Delegates will leave with:
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape and digital marketing concepts
- The ability to assess the suitability of campaign ideas across multiple channels
- Insight into designing for persuasion and usability
- The ability to effectively communicate campaign concepts
- An appreciation of future considerations
Managing Director and Co-founder, Bunnyfoot
Jon holds a DPhil. in Visual and Computational Neuroscience from Oxford University, and has over 13 years experience of developing and coding online information resources that are usable and accessible to multiple user groups and browser-device combinations.
He combines business acumen with programming expertise, and behavioural expertise, ensuring 'fluency' in and between all the necessary components required to develop top-flight online resources. Jon has overall responsibility for the accessibility, usability and eyetracking services for the company. He works directly with clients (when he can) and frequently appears as an invited speaker at national and international industry conferences.
Jon is a former invited expert for the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and former editor-in-chief of the Usability Professionals Association online newsletter.
When not at Bunnyfoot you'll find Jon teaching scuba diving, entertaining the crowds with the local amateur dramatics society, wakeboarding or learning how to fly microlights (hang-gliders with hairdryers on the back).
0207 269 1470, email@example.com