|Date||23rd January 2013 (9:30am – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||Etc Venues, Tenter House, London, United Kingdom|
About the course
Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between the rival search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have to identify the right strategy for your business to rank well.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
On this intermediate course, you'll learn best practice methodologies and strategic skills in relation to the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity, plus how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
You'll become an expert at identifying and taking advantage of quick win search opportunities and at tracking the results.
Who should attend?
This SEO training course is ideal for anyone with a basic understanding of search optimisation who wants to enhance and improve website visibility in the natural search listings.
The course is also suitable for SEO campaign managers who wish to refine their existing strategy to take full competitive advantage of every opportunity for commercial success.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of our SEO training you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of a successful natural search strategy, new SEO innovations and quick-win opportunities.
- Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines.
- Understand the importance of usability and design to maximise your website performance.
- Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity
- Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns
- Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings
- Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word conversion visitor traffic from the likes of Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
Jeremy has worked with the internet since 1990 and with the web since 1994. In 1995 he founded Clockwork Web which went on to become one of the top ten agencies in the UK, working for clients such as The Rank Group, Dun & Bradstreet, Hi-Tech Sports, Red Dwarf, Pete Townshend and Premier Brands.
In 2003 Jeremy founded award winning search marketing, social media and development agency White Hat Media. White Hat Media's clients include Microsoft, Toshiba, The Royal Opera House, The Gym Group, Coty, and Yardley. Jeremy is an expert in web marketing, and in particular search and social media marketing. He regularly writes articles, runs workshops and speaks at conferences on the subject for organisations such as The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Sussex Enterprise.
In the last twelve months, Jeremy has spoken at many other events both locally and nationally. He has been quoted in or written articles for The Sunday Times, .net magazine, New Media Age, and The Essential Business Guide. Jeremy now confesses to being obsessed with Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Marketing and strongly believes practising ethical techniques known in the sector as "White Hat" for successful long term results.
Etc Venues, Tenter House
By Underground - Moorgate Station (Northern, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines).
Moorgate has 4 exits and you need to head towards the 2 exits either side of Moorfields Road (these exits are towards the Metropolitan line gates). As you come out onto Moorfields Road you will see a Holland and Barrett store adjacent to the tube station – Tenter House is the next building a few yards further up on the same side of the road, just before the Red Cross building.