- E-commerce Manager – Harvey Nichols
- E-commerce Operations Manager – Vodafone
- E-commerce Manager – Holland & Barrett
- E-business Marketing Manager – Inceptive
- Head of E-commerce Operations – House of Fraser
- E-commerce Product Manager – Walmart
- Managing Director – The Appliance Warehouse
- Account Manager – Reckitt Benckiser
- Online Marketing Manager – McAfee
- E-commerce and ERP Project Manager – HoMedics
- Head of E-commerce – Ideal Shopping Direct
- E-commerce Manager – QVC
- Managing Director – Thane Direct
- Digital Merchandising Manager – Asda
Hear how a current MSc delegate and her organisation is benefitting from her studies:
Becky Olie has nine years' retail experience – the last seven of which have focused on e-commerce. She is currently Head of Online Selling for House of Fraser, setting the standards to ensure customers receive a seamless cross channel service. With a strong knowledge base already in place, the MSc represents an opportunity to fill in the gaps and challenge the way she thinks.
I believe the future of retail is non-existent without a clear cross channel vision, and having the MSc under my belt puts me in a much stronger position to take on a senior leadership position in the future. I was particularly attracted to this course because of the strong commercial focus, so the work I do as part of the programme is directly impacting my day to day activity. Having the support of both industry experts and a group of likeminded professionals with whom I can share my ideas (and frustrations!) has been absolutely invaluable.
Peter Callaway, E-commerce Director at House of Fraser, adds:
By undertaking this course, Becky is adding significant value to the in-house team and her academic work is feeding directly into the online business strategy. It's a great way to integrate academic learning with real-world commercial requirements.