|Job Title||Marketing Development Director|
|Registered Since||6 Feb 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Strategy & Operations, eCRM|
A Marketing Director / CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) level professional with proven success in leading teams to drive growth and life time value.
Many years experience with corporate brands (Barclays), start-ups (LOVEFiLM, Keynoir, Voyage Prive) and agencies (McCann-Erickson). Can switch between concept creation and focus on the numbers and data with ease. Fully fluent with digital / social as well as with the traditional print based direct marketing, PR and broadcast channels, particularly TV.
Director of Performance Marketing at ASOS
From January 3, 2013 and still in this role.
Marketing Director at Start-up / growth companies
From November 1, 2010 and still in this role.
Marketing Director at Keynoir
From June 1, 2010 until October 1, 2010.
Head of Customer Acquisition at LOVEFiLM
From February 1, 2008 until June 1, 2010.
Education and Qualifications
BA (Hons) Business Studies & French
Post grad marketing diploma from CIM
Blog comments by Ching-Har Wong
- Lings Cars and the art of persuading visitors to buy, 20 Feb 2012
- 10 amazing e-commerce infographics, 25 Jul 2011
- How do you decide when to remove affiliates?, 25 Jul 2011
- Personal branding? Nonsense! It's reputation, 30 Jun 2011
- Personal branding? Nonsense! It's reputation, 29 Jun 2011