|Job Title||Digital Merketing Exec|
|Organization||Silverstone Circuits Limited|
|Registered Since||7 Sep 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics, Customer Experience|
Digital Marketing Executive
Silverstone Circuits Ltd
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Automotive industry
March 2012 – Present (7 months) Northampton, United Kingdom
- Digital marketing strategy for Silverstone Circuits Ltd
- Working closely with Media Buying Agency to implement and maintain Silverstone's affiliate plan
- Website management, design, strategy & analytics
- Manage SEO & PPC activity
- Integrating Silverstone's various online platforms
Digital Marketing Manager
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Consumer Electronics industry
October 2010 – March 2012 (1 year 6 months) High Wycombe, UK
o Managing all internal and external digital marketing.
o Digital Plans for all major and minor Product Launches.
o Optimisation and management of the three global GEAR4 websites, including:
• Global Web Sales (UK/EU/RoW & US)
• Ecommerce and Operational Solutions
• CMS administration
o In charge of maintaining UK, EU, RoW and US Ecommerce platforms.
o Responsible for all direct consumer communications, including:
• Manage all Social Media Channels and focused social campaigns
• Email Comms to customer database
• Website promotions and campaigns
o Liaise with Retail customers to:
• Create joint online and social campaigns
• Promote the brand through incremental online channels with large retailers such as BestBuy (US), O2, Sainsbury’s and DSG Retail
• Ensure brand consistency online
• Implement enriched content strategies
Education and Qualifications
University of Nottingham
2:1, BA JH English and Hispanic Studies
2005 – 2009
- Included a year abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and throughout South America to volunteer and improve linguistic skills.
- Advanced level of Spanish: Experienced Written and Spoken Skills.
- Beginners level of Portuguese: Both Written and Spoken Competency.