For example, 60% of US comsumers don't think companies have tried to improve their customer service, while 80% have abandoned a transaction thanks to poor service.
Customer service is failing consumers [infographic]
Econsultancy's Australian State of Customer Engagement Report, sponsored by Responsys, is based on a survey of some 50+ senior client-side digital marketers, in addition to extensive qualitative interviews. The research looks in detail at how marketers are addressing the complexities found within customer engagement, particularly from a cross-channel perspective.
Econsultancy's State of Social Report, produced in partnership with LBi and bigmouthmedia, is the most comprehensive study of its kind around the strategies, tactics and websites companies are using to harness social media for marketing, sales, customer service and other business objectives. The research, based on a survey of more than 1,000 companies, benchmarks budgets, resourcing, measurement and barriers to success ... plus much more.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 10 useful Google Analytics custom dashboards
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here?
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 27 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 25 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 19 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 17 comments