|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Member Since||16 Jun 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Analytics|
Guest blogger and speaker focussing on web analytics, SEO and PPC.
Since leaving University with a degree in Advertising I have been working in SEO and PPC and have developed a keen interest and knowledge of Website Analytics. All of these skills are frequently used within my role as a Digital Marketing Executive at Koozai, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Hampshire and London. I am also keen on writing about these areas and have even filmed video guides focussing on Web Analytics.
At Koozai we specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC), Brand Reputation Management, Social Media, Video Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Copywriting working with a wide range of clients across many sectors.
Previously Anna Spear.
Education and Qualifications
BA (Hons) Avertising from Southampton Solent University
Google AdWords Qualified Individual (Fundamentals & Advanced)
Google Anlaytics Qualified Individual
Blog comments by Anna Lewis
- Cross Device Measurement in Google Analytics will turn mobile marketing on its head, 21 May 2013
- ASOS launches new virtual fitting tool in bid to reduce returns, 14 May 2013
- Five important PPC trends, 22 Mar 2013
- Social data is the honey badger of personalisation, 19 Mar 2013
- How should web analytics tools be used to measure paid search?, 14 Mar 2013
- 10 valuable Google Analytics custom reports, 12 Mar 2013
- Metrics: are you even looking at accurate numbers?, 13 Feb 2013
- Social media measurement: Is Google Analytics getting it wrong?, 13 Feb 2013
- Nine conversion techniques from the 1920s to try today, 24 Jan 2013
- Are SEO keywords 'hiding' in site search data?, 10 Jan 2013