|Job Title||EVP North America|
|Member Since||5 Jul 2004|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning|
Email:Telephone: 212 699 3626
Mobile: 1917 704 1409
Address: 41 East 11th Street, New York 10003, United States
I'm a formally qualified marketing professional with 20 years experience of both agency and client side. I have specialised in Digital Marketing since 1998, establishing a top 30 agency and working with clients such as Virgin Holidays, P&O Ferries, British Airways, Provident Financial, B&W Loudspeakers.
Currently responsible for the training, mentoring and qualifications programmes at Econsultancy helping brands such as IPC Media, Mars Drinks, Time Warner, Thomas Cook and AMV BBDO make the most out of digital.
Partner at Designate
From January 1, 1996 until January 1, 2005.
Education and Qualifications
CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
Blog posts and comments by Craig Hanna
- Overcome by ineffectiveness of direct mail, 16 Oct 2012
- Overcome by ineffectiveness of direct mail, 15 Oct 2012
- Eight steps to achieving digital marketing excellence, 8 May 2012
- Econsultancy gets two new digital MSc programmes accredited, 19 May 2009
- Give your digital marketing a shot in the arm, 10 Mar 2009
- E-consultancy lands in OMMA, New York, 27 Aug 2008
- Digital academy crop begins to ripen, 8 Aug 2008
- Why don't we invest in new digital talent?, 25 Jun 2008
- Thoughts from our social media session, 5 Nov 2007
- Web 2.0 is 'rubbish', claims NUJ new media rep, 31 Oct 2007