|Job Title||Co-Founder & Director|
|Organization||Forth Metrics Limited|
|Registered Since||5 Jul 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Web Analytics, Online PR|
Web entrepreneur driving the development of a young SaaS web business, Inkybee. Learning heaps very fast on the job – lean start-up models, software-as-a-service, internet marketing, social media monitoring, content marketing, the semantic web, and much more. Passionate about making things happen and really enjoying being part of the exploding opportunity that the web creates for small business development.
Chartered accountant by background with a solid base of accounting and broader financial skills. Left public practice accountancy to work in industry in senior commercial, customer-facing roles with Scottish & Newcastle Plc. Well developed analytical skill-set to drive the commercial agenda with senior teams across the business. Also experienced in corporate finance, both as an advisor and in-house. Advanced investment modelling and valuation disciplines. Left S&N after the £ 9 billion takeover by Heineken/Carlsberg in 2008 when I was part of the deal team.
Commercial appraisal, strategic planning, financial management, financial modelling, business development , corporate finance, content marketing, digital outreach, measurement in online PR.
New product website
Education and Qualifications
BA Hons, Economics & Accounting, Durham University
CA, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (prizewinner)
Blog comments by Hugh Anderson
- Paying bloggers for positive reviews: is it common and is it right?, 20 Nov 2013
- How to find communities online using social network analysis, 10 Nov 2013
- The 10 most common mistakes of blogger outreach, 10 Nov 2013
- How network analysis can make us better digital marketers, 30 Oct 2013
- How to bring your PR in-house. Part one: the network, 4 Sep 2013
- Blogger engagement: the benefits for brands, 9 Apr 2013
- Five ways agencies can fight downward pressure on fees, 28 Jan 2013
- The high street needs to innovate or die, 21 Jan 2013
- Six content marketing trends to watch this year, 10 Jan 2013
- Seven ways PRs should be helping their clients' SEO strategies, 27 Sep 2012