|Job Title||E-commerce Manager|
|Registered Since||25 Oct 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Paid Search (PPC), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Web Project Management|
A customer focused digital strategist specialising in online marketing, James Stringer is an experienced ROI driven Senior Manager with strong commercial awareness and a track record of driving significant growth. He is very proactive with a firm eye on best practises, emerging trends and self-development.
* E-commerce strategy, planning and budgeting.
* Commercial trading and operations management.
* Website development (customer experience, usability, optimisation, testing).
* Online acquisition marketing (PPC, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, shopping comparison).
* Website content management and merchandising.
Education and Qualifications
Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM) - DipDig
Diploma in Digital Marketing (with Credit)
2007 – 2008
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - DipM
Diploma in Marketing
1999 – 2001
University of Derby - BA(Hons)
BA(Hons), Business Studies
1994 – 1998