|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Member Since||2 Dec 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Multichannel Marketing, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Strategy and Planning|
Email:Telephone: 01962 605 000
I help businesses get the best digital marketing performance. Providing digital marketing, digital strategy and digital business planning. I help business leaders make smart informed business decisions to grow their business opportunities, as with key long-term partners like Insight Marketing.
If you want straightforward, accountable, measurable, strategic digital marketing advice tailored to your business, then get in touch. I know what internet technologies are suited for which purposes, understand the complexities of the online marketplace today, and know the 'going rates' for services and software. As such I can use any size of budget wisely for clients. I don't sell a boxed solution because every business needs a tailor-made digital business plan.
My main aim is to help clients make good business decisions and build successful online channels. This involves a range services: from on online business models, digital business planning, online metrics and attribution, to all the key online services like pay per click (PPC marketing), email and search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and eCRM.
So, for those who want performance out of their digital marketing, get in touch - I'll make your digital marketing sing for you.
Specialties: online business strategy, digital business plans, digital marketing strategy, online / offline integration, website development, web design, email marketing, CRM, social media
Education and Qualifications
ACIM, 2:1 Degree, A's, O's, Etc.
Blog comments by John Braithwaite
- Three reasons why publishers hate living in a post-Penguin, post-Panda world, 19 Apr 2013
- 11 gorgeous examples of responsive design, 9 Nov 2012
- 63% of top UK websites have taken action on cookie compliance, 7 Sep 2012
- Econsultancy’s solution to EU e-Privacy Directive compliance, 28 Mar 2012
- Groupon claims daily deals are "virtually risk-free for merchants", 20 Mar 2012
- Lings Cars and the art of persuading visitors to buy, 23 Feb 2012
- Lings Cars and the art of persuading visitors to buy, 22 Feb 2012
- How to track phone call leads in Google Analytics, 22 Sep 2011
- ICO follows ICO's rules, cookie usage drops by 90%, 24 Jun 2011
- SEO 'must-do' tips for SMEs: the experts' view, 7 Jun 2011