|Job Title||eCommerce Manager|
|Registered Since||3 Feb 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Mobile, Social, Web Project Management|
Highly Commended - Retail Week 'Marketing Professional Of The Year' 2011
I have worked in digital commerce for over 7 years. My experience covers web project management, eCommerce management, social media, content management and deployment, creative (including all Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator expertise) and eCRM strategy.
I have worked on Social Media campaigns for Topman, Revolution Vodka Bars and Data Transmission, experiencing fantastic growth across the key channels by using innovative campaigns and integration.
I have worked for Topman, Hackett and more recently have taken up my new position as eCommerce Manager for Duchamp London, responsible for the overall Digital Strategy.
Blog comments by Lewis Hamilton
- Bic for Her: a different kind of social media firestorm, 31 Aug 2012
- Sears site review: the good, the bad and the ugly, 15 May 2012
- Tesco launches Facebook-based virtual fitting room, 12 Mar 2012
- Tesco launches Facebook-based virtual fitting room, 1 Mar 2012
- Glamour scores 512,339 engagements with 'SnapTag' print ads, 11 Jan 2012