|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Registered Since||11 Mar 2013|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Customer Service, eCRM|
I recently graduated with a MBA (Master in Business Administration) in Barcelona. After finishing my bachelor in International Hospitality and Tourism Management in 2007 I worked for three years for Marriott International, a leading luxury hospitality organisation in Sales and Customer Relations. I am known for being highly efficient, organised, ambitious and creative. My international experience and being multilingual make me a flexible, resilient plus a very optimistic and motivated person. Through my professional career I learned to be persuasive, be an excellent communicator and lead negotiations. After completing my MBA, where many of my projects revolved around marketing, communication and advertising, this has made me strive for a career in marketing.
Sales Consultant at Selfridges - Emilio Pucci
From October 1, 2012 and still in this role.
Guest Recognition & Reservations Agent at Marriott International - The Ritz-Carlton
From September 1, 2007 until December 20, 2010.
Customer Acquisition Agent at Recursos Barcelona
From June 1, 2006 until September 1, 2006.
Marketing & Customer Service Assistant at L´Espai de Ballet y Yoga
From December 1, 2005 until July 1, 2006.
Education and Qualifications
- International Master in Business Administration
- BA International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Tourism Diploma
- Diplôme du Baccalaureat Technologique
- Multilingual: fluent in Spanish, French, English and Catalan, basic knowledge ofGerman
- Marketing Related competencies: CRM (Customer Relationship Management); SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), designed and conducted surveys during my studies.