|Job Title||Head of Digital|
|Registered Since||16 Jun 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Web Analytics, Web Project Management|
I am currently head of digital at Uber a brand focused ideas agency who offer fully integrated campaigns from in-store and TV to web build and online marketing.
Previously senior project director at McCann Erikson in Manchester, working with brands including Aldi, Clarks and Brother Europe.
Prior to McCann I was online marketing director at Digital Therapy (now Enjoy Digital) responsible for PPC, SEO, Email and Affiliate Marketing campaigns.
Education and Qualifications
MSc in Marketing
Blog comments by Nic Jones
- Do bigger images mean improved conversion rates? Three case studies, 24 Mar 2013
- Do bigger images mean improved conversion rates? Three case studies, 22 Mar 2013
- 55% of businesses plan to increase digital marketing budgets in 2013, 18 Mar 2013
- 11 takeaways from Econsultancy’s Digital Cream event, 15 Mar 2011
- 27 things I need to see on an e-commerce homepage, 12 Jan 2011
- Shopping cart abandonment rates rise, 30 Jun 2009
- Kiddicare allows shoppers to pay by cash, 30 Jun 2009
Forum posts by Nic Jones
- List of e-commerce engines / ecommerce software solutions, 3 Feb 2011
- Marketing Qualifications, 13 Aug 2009
- Which stats are right?, 20 Jul 2009
- Costs for 1st Generation E-Commerce Retail Site?, 7 Jul 2009