|Job Title||Executive Vice President EMEA & Asia|
|Registered Since||16 Jul 2003|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Community Management, Web Design, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 0207 269 1450
Address: 4th Floor, The Corner, , 91-93 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3LN, United Kingdom
Currently Executive Vice President for EMEA & Asia at Econsultancy.com, responsible for Training and Consultancy , he's familiar with the changing digital landscape across those regions. With over 15 years knowledge working in creative and media and 15 years specifically in digital he's more recently helped companies define their digital strategy and digital centres of excellence utilising a defined maturity, capability and competency model for digital, ultimately helping people improve the way they do business online and to be successful.
He started as a graphic designer/art director working in various ad agencies, then got involved with the web in '97 as Digital Services Director at a leading Digital Agency in London, running teams of website designers and project managers offering digital marketing strategy, design and deployment for some very big names.
He has an MSc in Digital Marketing and BA Hons in Graphic Design (Typography), also running various Linkedin groups and Twitter profiles. You can see some of his sample presentations here: http://www.slideshare.net/peterjabraham/
Specialties: Online Marketing and Ecommerce broadly: strategy, mobile, social media, search marketing, Content marketing, email marketing, web analytics, user experience, online customer service.
Econsultancy serves 180,000 digital marketers and e-commerce professionals (both client and agency side), we pride ourselves in developing Digital Marketing Excellence and Digital Transformation. We believe the internet is the world’s biggest sandbox, chemistry set and battleground.
Education and Qualifications
BA Hons - Graphic Design - Exeter
MSc Digital Marketing - Manchester Metropilitan University (through Econsultancy)
Blog posts and comments by Peter Abraham
- Digital transformation and the codes for growth: what it means to agencies, 2 Jul 2013
- Lovefilm, Google Europe and Ed Vaizey on digital transformation, 8 Apr 2013
- Apple: recession? What recession?, 23 Apr 2009
Forum posts by Peter Abraham
- Online Media Planning tools?, 2 Apr 2009
- How Much Do Online Advertisng Agencies Charge?, 19 Dec 2006
- How Much Do Online Advertisng Agencies Charge?, 18 Dec 2006
- Can anyone recommend good project management software for a small web development company?, 31 Jul 2006
- How do you manage your marketing assets?, 16 Sep 2005
- Web based job management, 21 Jul 2005
- Browser screen sizes, 21 Jul 2005
- Email Newsletters: best practice, 20 May 2005
- Increasing awareness with the right people? (Online advertising), 22 Sep 2004
- European New Media Agencies, 20 Sep 2004