|Job Title||Integrated Marketing Consultant|
|Member Since||28 Nov 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning, Online PR|
Managing online entities for profit: Optimising digital products; e-commerce; paid for content and related services; brand strategy and comms; brand repositioning; reputation management; content marketing; change management and internal comms.
Sanjit Chudha - LinkedIn
An outline of my experience as a high-level, commercially focused digital publishing and marketing professional.
My Personal Blog
I like to think it's good, and above all useful. Take a look and let me know.
Integrated Marketing Consultant at Own
From January 1, 2012 and still in this role.
Head of Digital at Athene Publishing Ltd
From August 1, 2011 until November 1, 2011.
Digital Director at Creative Nation Consultancy Ltd
From April 8, 2010 until August 1, 2011.
Head of Search and Portal Partnerships at TalkTalk Group
From October 3, 2005 until January 28, 2010.
Product Manager at Telegraph Media Group
From October 1, 1999 until October 1, 2005.
Blog comments by Sanjit Chudha
- Two thirds of consumers don't know what QR codes are: survey , 5 Sep 2011
- Digital agency rates set to rise, according to Econsultancy research, 2 Sep 2011
- Marketing Automation: the big sell... , 15 Aug 2011
- Acceptance is the missing ingredient for social media success, 25 Aug 2010
- The BBC's misguided approach to social media, 11 Feb 2010
- Ten reasons not to follow people on Twitter, 15 Jun 2009