|Job Title||Campaign & communications consultant|
|Member Since||15 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media|
Experienced campaigner and communications consultant with a passion for using marketing to make the world a better place.
Member of the CIPR and National Union of Journalists.Deliver communications strategy, media relations, public affairs, social media, crisis communications, stakeholder relations, internal communications, event management, tactical advertising
Me on Twitter
My personal twitter stream
Me on LinkedIn
My LinkedIn profile
Ramblings of a PR - my occasional blog on media, politics, pr, marketing...
Blog comments by Simon Francis
- Mary Portas releases retail review, but neglects e-commerce, 13 Dec 2011
- Google takes to the small screen to promote Google+, 28 Nov 2011
- Want to use a news agency to distribute your story? Try Google News instead, 1 Aug 2011
- Consumers don't want to mix television and social: study, 25 Jan 2011
- Social media: job title, or part of the job description?, 13 Dec 2010