Digital Marketing Consultant, Trainer, Author and Speaker at SmartInsights.com
31 January 2008 08:17am
Topics: 2008 trends,Email marketing case,marketing assignment tips,affiliate marketing book,SEO through online PR.
Note:I have agreed with Ashley Friedlein, CEO of E-consultancy, that I will post these articles here in the hope that they may be useful for forum members who haven't seen these articles or news items.
1. Digital marketing trends 2008My annual round-up of trends and predictions for Internet marketing for you to take into account for 2008 planning.
2. Email marketing case studyA summary of the frequency, message development through subject lines and creative in an event-triggered automated B2B campaign over a 3 month period.
3. Marketing assignment tipsMy guidance on completing a case-study / marketing plan based assignment for studying professionals or students / professors at college.
4. New affiliate marketing bookAn excellent affiliate marketing book for marketers managing or considering setting up an affiliate programme. I have included some of the author's tips.
5. Best practice in using Online PR to support SEOThe importance of building quality backlinks from third party sites to your site is well known. This month's interview outlines best practice in using online PR to support SEO from the SEO agency perspective.
Econsultancy's Australia and New Zealand Internet Statistics Compendium is a comprehensive collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, e-commerce, the internet and related digital media within the region.
The Affiliate Census 2011 is a comprehensive survey of more than 300 affiliates, which looks in detail at the nature and quality of relationships affiliates have with networks and merchants. The report is essential reading for those who want to know more about affiliates, including how much revenue they are generating, how they are getting their traffic and which linking methods they are using.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register