If you're considering adding e-commerce functionality to your site, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process.
Request For Proposals (RFPs)
2013 is the year of going "beyond the like" to build deeper engagement, with successful brands leading the way in allowing (satisfied) customers to do the heavy lifting on their behalf. This Digital Workshop presentation includes slides and instructions for the audio replay of this session. Download for an intense hour of learning how to define, identify and build innovative influencer initiatives for your organization. Presented by Ana Garcia Doyle.
Produced in conjunction with Kontagent, a leading mobile customer intelligence solutions provider, this report takes a hard look at how organizations and agencies are responding to the ever-expanding reach and importance of mobile. It draws conclusions from a January 2013 survey of active users in the space: 1,301 representatives from agencies and client-side firms offered frank opinions about their businesses' mobile performance so far and what may change in the future.
Most Popular Reports
Need help with web project management but don't know where to start? Econsultancy has created more than 40 individual best-practice template documents as downloadable files that you can customise to suit any web projects you’re working on.
A must-have guide for anyone dealing with digital marketing. This report provides best practices and survey data around budgeting, strategy development, digital skills building, retention marketing and new channel development.
Latest Blog Posts
- How much longer will events be the most effective demand channel? 20 May
- Takeaways from our #IMW13 Hangout: Channel integration 20 May
- Q&A: Microsoft UK's Head of Digital on the complexity of running multiple sites 20 May
- Organic posts are most popular social tactic but paid ads are more successful: report 20 May
- Cross Device Measurement in Google Analytics will turn mobile marketing on its head 20 May
- 11 ways to improve the navigation on your mobile site 20 May