|Date||July 11 2013 (8:30am – 11:00am)|
|Venue||Econsultancy London, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
About the event
HR and L&D professionals play an integral role in ensuring the right people and skills are in place to deliver on business objectives. This roundtable will explore the challenges faced by HR and L&D professionals who are involved in the increasing digital demands of the business.
Suggested topics for discussion:
- It’s not just about technological change – the importance of getting people, process and technology working together effectively
- Competency frameworks – mapping digital competencies to the overall digital needs of the business (organisation and team structures)
- Digital skills landscape - assessing / auditing current skills and the digital skills gap within your organisation – (roles, job families and job specs)
- Bridging the digital skills gap - approaches to recruitment and training to support your organisations digital transformation
- Digital fitness within HR and L&D departments - how to keep up to speed on digital best practice and emerging digital trends
The agenda for the day is very much driven by those attending - your priority areas and pain points - please let us know if there are specific topics or issues you'd like to discuss.
This is your chance to share knowledge, experience and best practice. Attendance is limited to 12 - 18 attendees, with discussion chaired and facilitated by Econsultancy.
8:30 - Arrival and coffees
9:00-11:00 - Roundtable discussion
11:00 - Networking
Who should attend?
HR Directors/Managers, Learning and Development professionals involved in digital transformation work and those responsible for recruitment, learning and skills development.
Attendance is limited to one participant per organisation. There are strictly no sponsors or journalists present. All Roundtables are moderated by Econsultancy.
We ask that attendees have something to contribute to discussions as well as areas in which they'd like to learn to ensure conversation is beneficial to all.
Nearest tube stations:
Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City) or Chancery Lane (Central Line)
This roundtable is free to attend.
For further information please contact Charlotte Farquharson on email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7269 1450.