|Job Title||Deputy Head of Ecommerce|
|Member Since||20 Jul 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Web Design, Conversion Rate Optimization, Customer Experience|
A senior ecommerce professional, I have a wide range of experience in all aspects of ecommerce, from design, to content production; from managing high availability infrastructure to user experience testing. I have experience in managing teams to deliver the above, as well as other areas such as development testing and PCI compliance. I work within the fashion industry.
I have particular interests in page performance, conversion rate optimisation, usability, responsive web design, customer experience and order fulfilment.
Blog comments by Stuart McMillan
- A responsive ecommerce masterclass from Nixon: part one, 1 May 2013
- Why you should make it easy for customers to contact you, 26 Mar 2013
- Why you should make it easy for customers to contact you, 25 Mar 2013
- 10 tips for improving the click and collect customer experience, 7 Mar 2013
- Is it time to talk about tablet retail?, 1 Mar 2013
- 50+ fascinating stats about mobile commerce in the UK, 22 Jan 2013
- How ASOS, Sky and Schuh use live chat to personalise online shopping, 10 Jan 2013
- How ASOS, Sky and Schuh use live chat to personalise online shopping, 9 Jan 2013
- Will 2013 be the year of conversion optimisation?, 20 Dec 2012
- Will 2013 be the year of conversion optimisation?, 19 Dec 2012