|Date||12th April 2012 (7:00pm – 7:45pm BST)|
|Duration||About 1 hour|
About the event
Join us April 12 from 2:00 - 2:45 pm EST as Ryan O'Donnell, co-founder of Let's Gift It, joins Econsultancy's Stefan Tornquist for this webinar to take a look at the strategies and tactics in launching and maintaining a successful social commerce initiative.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Selling through social media
- Converting 'Likes' and 'Follows' into real dollars
- Creating communities around the offline store
- Retail brands part of the online conversation
- What is social commerce?
- Activating communities and social discovery
- Leveraging startups for social innovation
Who should attend?
Senior marketers from client-side and agencies looking to join the discussion around social commerce and joined-up, integrated marketing and how it impacts your busisiness and strategy.
Free to attend
For more information contact the Econsultancy New York office at (212) 699-3626.