Chairman at Nett Sales LLP
19 February 2008 08:31am
We have (I think) fairly simple requirements for our email sending:
1) The system MUST integrate fully with ACT. We create all our selections from ACT and use ACT to feed merge feeds to the sending solution. We also pull all open, click through, bounce, etc data back into ACT for processing.
2) The servers doing the sending must be based in the UK. We've had some deliverability issues around US based servers (more on this in a separate thread...
3) The service must be hosted.
4) We must be able to create and import html messages in the solution
5) It must be able to send in multi-part format.
That's about it. We promote our range of venues to a business audience sending max 5 to 10 000 mails a month.
Director at LiaiseOnline Limited
24 February 2008 17:23pm
i think act do a solution that's built in or is via a strategic partner... talk to Cameno
24 February 2008 19:38pm
Anthony at Cameno is helping me in this quest! The product that seems to work best with ACT is Gatormail but I'm really doing due diligence and seeing if there are any other solutions out there that may work for us.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register