About the course
An ideal follow-on from our Mobile Fundamentals session, or for marketing professionals with previous experience in the field, this course will show you how to fully realise the benefits of mobile interactivity.
Combining theoretical understanding of mobile's role in the marketing arena and practical exercises, you will learn how to build a top-down strategy, encompassing all consumer touch points, to future-proof businesses against customers' ever-changing mobile interaction with brands.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those with some previous mobile experience, or anyone who has attended our Introduction to Mobile Marketing course, looking to develop strategic mobile thinking and practical skills to implement and deliver mobile campaigns.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and develop a mobile strategy for use within your integrated marketing strategy
- Implement your mobile campaigns and promote mobile creative
- Test, measure and optimise your mobile campaigns
- Understand the latest regulation and best practice in the mobile channel
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Mobile within integrated marketing - no marketing channel sits on its own, and mobile is no different. Using case studies, we look at how mobile integrates with other marketing channels such as TV, outdoor and print
- Developing mobile strategy - extending the introduction to mobile strategy, consider the possibilities for the channel, the business objectives and processes, where customers are in the mobile landscape and the future roadmap
- Mobile Internet, site development exercise - the mobile internet presents a different set of challenges to the fixed web; different screen formats, different browser capabilities, different interactions and different user intent. Taking a highly practical approach, a site development exercise looks at how brands can move from the PC web to the mobile web
- Implementing mobile campaigns - a practical session to demonstrate the many ways that mobile can be implemented, from delivering SMS, to mobile web CMS, to planning and buying mobile advertising
- Promoting mobile creative - what are the key creative challenges for mobile marketing? This session shows how the apparent limitations of the format can deliver rich, exciting, interactive content
- Measuring and optimising mobile - mobile is perhaps the most measurable of all marketing channels, yet as a developing one, the standard for measurement are not yet universal. We consider the different options for measuring campaigns, from messaging, to mobile web and app analytics
- Regulation and Best Practice - in many large organisations, legal and security issues can be the biggest barriers to implementing mobile campaigns. We look at some of the key regulations relevant to the channel and show how best practice can answer many of the legal questions
- Pitching Mobile - this session discusses the key objections from both customers and from within organisations by implementing mobile marketing. We show how to make the business and marketing case for mobile
- Campaign planning exercise - bringing together the key elements of the day, the planning exercise uses group work to create and deliver the perfect mobile pitch
If you have no experience of the mobile channel, we recommend attending Mobile Fundamentals before this session to gain a comprehensive and structured insight into mobile marketing.
Book this session alongside for £995 + VAT (excluding any Econsultancy membership discount).
Contact us directly at , or call 020 7269 1470 to reserve your spaces.