Digital is entering a new era.
- It's no longer an afterthought, it's woven in to the fabric of your business strategy.
- It's not just a channel, it's about your culture.
- It's not limited to marketing, it touches sales, service, e-commerce and stakeholder relations.
Clearly, digital skills can no longer only live outside your organisation, in agencies and suppliers.
In more and more markets, Digital Excellence is what separates the winners from the average performers.
To us, Digital Excellence means market leadership in the strategic deployment of digital channels and business processes.
Companies that achieve Digital Excellence:
- Out-perform their peers in innovation, agility and responsiveness to customers.
- Enjoy advantages in efficiency and effectiveness in product delivery, marketing, e-commerce, sales and customer service.
- Are better positioned for change, competition and whatever the future brings.
Digital Excellence is not about making everyone in the company a digital guru. It's about giving everyone a degree of digital literacy while elevating key staff members to the right level of proficiency and expertise in the disciplines that matter most.
Getting there from here.
Econsultancy SkillSet is a systematic process that's proven to drive progress towards Digital Excellence in even the largest, most distributed organisations.
To achieve Digital Excellence, you need to raise the game of your entire team. That's why digital skills development is the most important battleground in business today. And that's where Econsultancy SkillSet comes in.
Econsultancy SkillSet is the digital marketing skills development practice for organisations aiming for Digital Excellence.
Our unique combination of digital marketing knowledge, training excellence and organisational change expertise - with global delivery capabilities - makes us the ideal partner for learning acceleration at scale.
And our unique methodologies, best-practice content and learning platforms inspire innovation and drive measurable improvement across every digital marketing discipline.
For more than 11 years, we've helped clients such as Vodafone, GlaxoSmithKline, DKLW Lowe, Random House, Thomas Cook and Royal Bank of Scotland accelerate their journeys to Digital Excellence. And we can help you too.
The SkillSet Benefits
Why do you need SkillSet? Because you want all these good things:
- More effective and efficient digital marketing and sales
- More responsive customer support and stakeholder relations
- Deeper, more relevant customer engagement
- Better Returns on Digital
- Increased board confidence in marketing & digital channels
- A digitally-enabled organisation – beyond the website team
Not every organisation needs to be great at every digital marketing discipline. And not every team member needs to be great at everything.
An important part of the Econsultancy SkillSet process is to identify critical competencies and focus on maximising the team's proficiency in them.
By identifying critical competencies up front, SkillSet focuses your learning & development budget where it makes the most impact for your organisation.
Econsultancy SkillSet drives a dramatic improvement in digital performance from the very first weeks of deployment. Our learning experiences are designed to inspire change and drive innovation by promoting specific behaviour changes that will boost your Return on Digital.
We call our approach Actionable Learning and it's changing the way marketing teams and entire organisations engage with their markets online.
Actionable Learning is useful, immediate and drives measurable uplift where it matters most: in the marketplace.
Actionable Learning experiences are:
- Practical - Focused on doing things better now.
- Inspiring - Dynamic, challenging learning that incites innovation.
- Authoritative - Independent best practice advice for every digital discipline, delivered by expert practitioners.
- Customised - All tailored to your goals, market, competition and current skill levels.
Nobody Drives Change like Econsultancy SkillSet
- Our unparalleled digital marketing content & global community (100,000 strong and growing)
- Top training modules & expert trainers – all over the world
- Expert transformation analysts – advisors to the world's top brands
- A powerful methodology – based on 15 years' experience
- Online collaboration & learning portal – your online learning hub
- Over 15 years' experience in digital skills acceleration
- Over 10,000 marketers trained
- The world's first digital MSc programmes
Clients we've helped with training:
Tesco • Avis • Lloyds Banking Group • Orange • Nestlé • Thomas Cook • Expedia • FT.com • John Lewis • More Th>n • JustGiving • Steak • TMW • DLKW Lowe • Random House • River Island • Vodafone • HarperCollins • Met Office • Aviva • AXA Sunlife • Sony • McCann Erickson • COI • Reed Business Information • IPC Media • Turner Broadcasting • GE Money • Sainsburys • Fasthosts • Microsoft • Ladbrokes • Euromoney • Visa • Moneysupermarket • Nationwide • Engine Group • BSI • TUI • New Look • Hachette...
For more information and advice on Econsultancy SkillSet, contact our Client Services Team on +44 (0)20 7269 1450 or via our web form.