|Job Title||Ecommerce Director|
|Organization||King of Servers Ltd|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||29 Jan 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Ecommerce, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
A highly experienced e-commerce manager with a track record of conceiving and implementing cost effective e-commerce solutions and effective online strategies for leading UK retailers. My extensive experience leading a client side e-commerce team coupled with my digital agency exposure mean I know what it takes to develop and market profitable e-commerce websites.
Ecommerce Director at King of Servers Ltd
From August 1, 2011 and still in this role.
Client Services Manager at Summit Media Ltd
From April 1, 2007 until August 8, 2011.
Ecommerce Director at Think4 Ltd
From January 1, 2000 until April 1, 2007.
Education and Qualifications
PRINCE 2 Practitioner
Blog comments by Albie Attias
- Ecommerce product pages: where to place 30 elements and why, 1 Oct 2013
- 12 useful tips for web form optimisation, 5 Jul 2013
- Encouraging content collaboration through user stories, 12 Jun 2013
- The slow death of the homepage , 12 Jun 2013
- Nine tips to help improve your product filtering options, 6 Jun 2013
- Seven user shortcuts that will help reduce checkout abandonment, 4 Jun 2013
- Seven tips for designing an effective ecommerce call-to-action, 31 May 2013
- The essential small business website checklist, 24 May 2013
- Three ideas that convert better than a standard carousel , 14 May 2013
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? , 14 May 2013