|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Retail, Technology|
London - 17 Gresse Street, London W1T 1QL
York - 2a St Martins Lane, York, YO1 6LN
|Date Established||1st May 2009|
Applied Web Analytics is one of the UK's leading conversion rate optimisation consultancies, helping multi-channel businesses increase sales, repeat business and visitor satisfaction.
Our mission is ‘to help good online retailers become great ones’ by understanding your online visitors and optimising their experience of your online operation.
We focus on your results, not reports and what we do is underwritten by a unique money-back guarantee.
Our 4-step approach to conversion rate optimisation is
1. Get the right data right (tool configuration and KPI setting)
2. Make discoveries (deep-dive analysis, usability testing, surveys,etc)
3. Take action (A/B and MVT testing of recommendations)
4. Making it continuous (changing the culture)
Our direct clients include Richer Sounds, Cotton Traders, Crew Clothing, Findel plc, Go Outdoors and Paperchase.
Our popular conversion rate optimisation packages, designed to fit every budget, are a great way to get the help you need at a fixed price –
Our packages include:-
• Web analytics tool configuration – to help you get the most out of tools for actionable results
• Diagnostic Services - optimisation programmes specially designed to make a one-off step change to your online business
• Ongoing Consultancy - continuous development and tuning programmes guaranteed to repay your investment many times over
• Multi-lingual CRO - optimise your website for increased conversion and sales, service available in 38 languages
Give us a call now on +44 (0)20 7887 2695
Richer Sounds, Paperchase, Findel, Rigby and Peller, Blacks, Cotton Traders, Baker Ross, howies, Suttons, Crew Clothing, Rigby and Peller, Direct Golf, Joe Browns, Pavers Shoes, Suttons, Yellow Moon, Straight, Millets, Glyndebourne, Lyco, Bettys, Prospects, Bella di Notte, Alexon, Capital Gardens, Rolawn, Woods of Morecambe, Cordings, Ann Harvey, Brass, Kaliko, Blink Retouching, Webcertain, Eastex, Metia, Buttonbag, Dash, Gardenbeet, Geosweep, and Inverawe Smokehouses
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks