Jeanniey Mullen is Global Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Zinio, the world’s most popular digital newsstand and publishing media marketplace. Mullen is known for her entrepreneurial style and her ability to build, shape and grow brands into well known dominant and successful entities. An early player in the digital space, Mullen is renowned as a pioneer in email, digital marketing, digital publishing and brand building. Her knack at being first in new markets gives her an edge. Today, she brings this extensive experience to bear at Zinio, defining and implementing strategies to create explosive growth through strategic partnerships with publishers, technology companies, brands and consumers. These initiatives have commanded monumental growth in her five year tenure.
Jeanniey has authored and contributed to multiple books, blogs and magazine articles. She is a regular columnist for ClickZ, a blogger for Huffington Post and a frequent keynote speaker.
A serial networker, in 2005 Jeanniey founded the Email Experience Council, which was sold to the Direct Marketing Association in 2008. She currently sits on the International Executive Council of the Internet Marketing Association.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 28 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 25 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 21 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 20 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments