|Job Title||Media Innovations director|
|Registered Since||28 Feb 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations|
Andrew is Media Innovations at bigmouthmedia. He has been in digital marketing for over nine/ten/many! years. In his time at bigmouthmedia he has been responsible for Search strategy, the coordination of Paid and Organic Search, the coordination of Search and Affiliate Marketing and Social. He comes from a technical background and has an honours degree in Computing Engineering.
In his spare time he likes to dabble in even more search, social, affiliate and even a bit of display testing. In fact, it's a challenge to get him stop talking about digital marketing.
Who am I? Links to various footprints and publications.
Andrew Girdwood's blog
Andrew shares some of his own personal thoughts (which do not reflect the views of bigmouthmedia) on his blog.
Blog posts and comments by Andrew Girdwood
- SEO is D.E.A.D., 16 Oct 2013
- SEO is D.E.A.D., 15 Oct 2013
- SEO is D.E.A.D., 14 Oct 2013
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign?, 8 May 2013
- Six ways to avoid being smothered by die-hard compers, 6 Mar 2013
- What do Pinterest business pages mean for brands?, 26 Nov 2012
- Is Google really going to rely more on social media signals in the future?, 14 May 2012
- Will 2012 be the year of the sock puppet Olympics?, 16 Mar 2012
- Seven changes Search plus Your World brings to PPC, 23 Jan 2012
- The AdWords which could give you a criminal record , 13 Dec 2011