|Job Title||Display & Technical Account Director|
|Registered Since||28 Dec 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, Video & Rich Media|
8 months, Display & Technical Account Director @ Unique Digital (Digital Media Agency)
1 year 6 months, Head of Technical Operations @ Mediasyndicator (Publisher Network)
1 year 1 month, Display & Lead Generation Tech. Op.’s Manager @ AdPepper (Ad Network)
2 years 1 month, Letting & Estate Agent @ Beaumont Estates & Letting Agents
8 months, Digital/E-Commerce Sales Account Manager @ AutoTrader (Publisher)
4 years, Graphic & Web Design/Print Publishing @ Al-Haq Printing & Publishing
1 year, 2nd Level Technical Support, IT Department @ Birmingham City Council
Technical, analytical and commercially minded individual, with knowledge of the digital advertising industry from the display, video, mobile, affiliate, email, lead generation & programmatic channels on both the demand & supply side. Has accumulated experience across pre-sales & post-sales solutions and technical project/account management from a varied set of roles.
Managerial responsibility for tech. op’s & client services teams, introduced job-remit descriptions, appraisal process, personal development planning, KPIs & succession planning / handover.
Education and Qualifications
2000-2003: Birmingham City University - BSc (Hon.’s) Multimedia Technology, Upper Second Class (2:1)
- Knowledge of electronic marketplace, technologies, information systems and marketing strategy (SEO/SEM, mobile, email, online PR).
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex, varied statistical data.
- Project management covering strategies for e-business, financial & legal responsibilities.
Final Year Dissertation – ‘Educational Toys and E-Learning’
- Researched topic on the growth potential of e-learning and educational toys.
- Received departmental recognition for innovative study that led to an actualised business - ‘http://www.iplayandlearn.com’.