|Job Title||Content Marketer|
|Member Since||8 Aug 2011|
Email:Address: 50-52 Botley Road, Park Gate, SOUTHAMPTON, SO31 1BB, United Kingdom
After graduating from the University of Brighton in 2009 with a degree in Communication and Media Studies I gained valuable experience in public relations and marketing, working for Excess Press, a music PR company and for Brighton & Hove City Council as a Communications Team Assistant.
In August 2011 I took these skills forward into my new position as a Content Marketer for Koozai Ltd at the Head Office based in Southampton.
Koozai are a UK Digital Marketing Agency based in Covent Garden, London and Southampton, Hampshire.
At Koozai, we specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC), Brand Reputation Management, Social Media, Video Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Copywriting working with a wide range of clients across many sectors.
Communications Team Assistant at Brighton & Hove City Council
From March 4, 2010 until March 4, 2011.
Press Officer at Excess Press
From November 1, 2009 until January 1, 2011.
Education and Qualifications
University of Brighton
2:1 BA (Hons) - Communication and Media Studies
Peter Symonds College
A-Levels - Media Studies, Sociology, English Language, General Studies
Blog comments by John Waghorn
- Five big B2B content marketing mistakes, 31 Dec 2012
- Amazon beats John Lewis to top customer satisfaction survey, 21 Dec 2012
- Christmas delivery: are online retailers managing customer expectations?, 20 Dec 2012
- Twitter’s not just about reach, it’s about readership, 19 Dec 2012
- The mobile train has left the station: Are you on board?, 17 Dec 2012
- Grazia launches affiliate scheme with new 'shoppable' iPad app, 30 Nov 2012
- 62% of Australian consumers don’t know what QR codes are, 16 Nov 2012
- Can copywriting really make people prefer Ryanair to British Airways?, 9 Nov 2012
- 10% of consumers use mobile as their primary device for checking email, 29 Oct 2012
- Email: the forgotten social network, 26 Oct 2012