|Job Title||Senior Account Manager|
|Organisation||Kenshoo UK Ltd|
|Registered Since||6 May 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Paid Search (PPC), Marketing Automation|
Email:Address: Kenshoo UK and Europe, 1st Floor 66-68 Margaret St, London, UK, W1W 8SR, United Kingdom
Matthew has a proven track record at driving value for all of his clients. Whether it has been agency side, proactively running SEM and social campaigns, or tech side at digital software management startup Kenshoo facilitating demos, onboarding, training, and ongoing support, Matthew continues to forge not just relationships but partnerships with his customers.
Account Manager at Kenshoo
From December 6, 2010 and still in this role.
Senior Search Executive at Razorfish
From July 6, 2009 until December 4, 2010.
Account Executive at Guava
From September 1, 2007 until June 30, 2009.
Education and Qualifications
2:1 in Business Studies
Blog posts by Matthew Whitehead
- Six ways to optimise your search marketing for Christmas, 16 Oct 2013
- Facebook ads undervalued by last click, 25 Sep 2013
- Google enhanced campaigns: a migration checklist, 18 Jul 2013
- Six alternative ways to assess the value of mobile clicks , 9 May 2013
- Turn your digital technology provider from supplier to partner, 22 May 2012