|Job Title||Chief Science Officer|
|Member Since||26 Nov 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Customer Experience|
Dr. Maurits Kaptein is an assistant professor in Statistics at the University of Tilburg, Researcher at the Aalto School of Economics, and distinguished visiting scholar at Stanford University. Maurits is also the co-founder and Chief Scientist of Science Rockstars, the company behind PersuasionAPI. Maurits his research work focusses on the effect of persuasion at the level of individual customers.
Education and Qualifications
PhD (with honors) Technical University of Eindhoven.
Visiting scholar Stanford
Assistent Professor Statistics University of Tilburg
Blog posts and comments by Maurits Kaptein
- Beyond the hype: big behavioural data, 2 Jan 2013
- Digital seduction: why customers buy your product, 13 Dec 2012
- Three reasons to stop A/B testing, 11 Dec 2012
- They changed the rules of online marketing without even notifying us, 29 Nov 2012
- They changed the rules of online marketing without even notifying us, 27 Nov 2012