|Job Title||Adjunct Professor|
|Organisation||Hult International Business School|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||4 Dec 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Social, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
Address: P.O. Box 1427, Capitola, CA 95010, United States
Endorsed by Guy Kawasaki, Vint Cerf, Jim Sterne, Anne Holland, Avinash Kaushik, Beth Kanter, and more than a dozen other authors and business executives, I'm the author of "42 Rules for a Web Presence That Wins" (just issued in a revised 2nd edition).
Dr. Mark Albion, former professor at Harvard Business School, says: "Philippa has put together dozens of gems to help you get more from your web presence and think more deeply about your business, your customers and how to approach them. A must-read . . "
I've been working with Internet applications since 1991, when I was an "Internet evangelist" for a major national nonprofit organization. I started my own web strategy consulting and speaking practice in 1995.
Since then, I've critiqued over 5,000 websites in North America and Europe - and found that 95% of them were leaving money on the table - sometimes a lot of it - and their owners usually had no idea! I'm talking about either lost revenue that you should be making, or in spending money to no effect. I can help - my clients report significant improvement in their levels of quality web traffic, visitor engagement, customer loyalty and qualified sales leads within 30 days of implementing my suggestions.
Free sampler: "42 Rules for a Web Presence That Wins"
Read five sections, the introduction and the table of contents from Philippa's book "42 Rules for a Web Presence That Wins".
Blog comments by Philippa Gamse
- Google's search market share drops below 90% for second month in a row, 22 Jan 2013
- Goodbye LinkedIn answers, hello more Group spam?, 21 Jan 2013
- Why Facebook's 'Graph Search' Is a gamechanger, 17 Jan 2013
- What's heading our way for search and analytics in 2013, 17 Jan 2013
- Half of online ads aren't 50% in-view for even a second: report, 11 Sep 2012
- Half of online ads aren't 50% in-view for even a second: report, 30 Aug 2012
- Why people hate Klout, and how to fix it, 27 Jul 2012
- Where are web analysts focusing their efforts?, 9 Jul 2012
- Is Pinterest a copyright time bomb? , 14 Mar 2012
- What Is Pinterest, and why should anyone care?, 13 Mar 2012