|Organisation||New River Marketing|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||29 Oct 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Online Copywriting, Social, Strategy & Operations, eCRM|
An articulate and driven senior marketer with a Master of Science degree in eMarketing. I have built brands and developed strategies for a wide range of organisations in various industries. With over 17 years working in integrated and digital agencies, and client-side, and with three marketing diplomas, I have a unique mix of marketing experience, skills and knowledge.
Education and Qualifications
Master of Science in eMarketing, Oxford Brookes University (Sept 2009-Feb 2011)
Dissertation: ‘The Impact of Social Media on Marketing Strategy’. Gained an in-depth, academic understanding of marketing strategy and social media, as well as the key areas of branding, value creation, innovation, consumer behaviour and relationship marketing.
Core modules: Web Applications Development; Principles and Practice of eBusiness; Electronic Customer Relationship Management; Building a Web-based Business; Marketing e-Futures; Integrated Interactive Marketing Communications.
CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma (2007)
ISP Diploma (1999)
IDM Diploma in Direct Marketing (1996-7)
Blog comments by Richard Fullerton
- A bold new website design for Fat Face: does it work? , 20 Oct 2013
- WHSmith's decision to go offline shows little understanding of digital, 18 Oct 2013
- Lego: building a customer community, brick-by-brick, 13 Oct 2013
- The essential small business website checklist, 7 Aug 2013
- Fear Performance Marketing at your Peril, 2 Aug 2012
- Google’s semantic search set to revolutionise SEO, 1 Apr 2012
- Google’s semantic search set to revolutionise SEO, 29 Mar 2012