|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Community Management, Strategy and Planning, User Experience and Usability|
|Industry Focus||Automotive, Retail, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure|
13 Black Lion Street
|Number of Staff||501-1000|
|Date Established||1st June 1997|
Guided by insights. Driven by passion. Measured by results.
iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specialising in data driven strategies to build connected brands.
The company blends best-in-class digital marketing services — including paid media, search engine optimisation, creative, Web development, social media, UX, research and analytics — to create integrated digital marketing programmes that engage consumers and drive ROI.
iCrossing UK’s client base includes such recognized brands as The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, The LEGO Group, Heathrow and M&S Bank.
iCrossing UK is part of iCrossing, one of the world’s largest digital marketing agencies, which employs over 900 staff in 18 offices around the globe, including 150 staff based at UK offices in London, Manchester and Brighton.
iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies.
For more information please visit www.icrossing.co.uk or contact us at
Ann Summers, Brussels Airlines, Cornhill Direct, Channel 4, Chelsea FC, Coca Cola, Deckers - Ugg and Teva, Evans Cycles, Exodus, Gatwick Airport, Halifax, Heathrow, John Lewis, Kiddicare, Lacoste, LA Fitness, LEGO Group, Lipsy, LG Electronics, Manchester City FC, Marks and Spencer, M&S Money, Monarch Holidays, More Th>n Business, Porsche, Sainsbury's Bank, STA Travel, Superdry, Toyota GB, TUI, Viking River Cruises, Villa Plus, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Experience Days, Virgin Holidays, and Visit Wales
2011 - Blades Awards Winner - Best use of search with Ann Summers
2011 - Revolution Awards Winner - Best use of paid search with Ann Summers
2010 - Travel Marketing Awards Winner - Best use of Paid Search with BAA
2009 - #1 ranked natural search agency - Forrester Search Wave Reports
2009 - #1 ranked paid search agency - Forrester Search Wave Reports
2009 - OMMA - Search Agency of the Year
2009 - WOMMA Awards - Bronze Medal Winner
2009 - Two Forrester social media case studies for work on Toyota and Channel 4
2009 - Revolution - Agency of the Year, Shortlisted
2009 - Festival of Media Awards shorlist - Best use of Search (Kiddicare)
2009 - Revolution Innovation Awards shortlist - Best use of Search, Agency of the year and B2B.
2008 - Commended NMA Effectiveness - Best use of Search
2007 - Revolution Awards - Best use of Search
2007 - BAHBAS Best place to work
Reports featuring icrossing
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide, 30 May 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer's Guide 2012, 16 Mar 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2011, 7 Jan 2011
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2010, 25 Nov 2010
- Online Reputation and Buzz Monitoring Buyer's Guide 2010, 15 Apr 2010
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 8 Oct 2009
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 18 Aug 2009
- Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide 2008, 1 Sep 2008
- Online Reputation and Buzz Monitoring Buyer's Guide 2008, 5 Aug 2008
Supplier Showcases icrossing has presented at
- Integrated Search Marketing Supplier Showcase, 17 Apr 2008
Events icrossing has sponsored
- Digital Cream London 2012, 15 Mar 2012
- The Future of Digital Marketing 2010, 16 Jun 2010
- Peer Summit 2010, 6 Oct 2010
- Digital Cream 2010, 3 Mar 2010
- Econsultancy's Peer Summit, 8 Oct 2009
- Digital Cream 2009, 4 Mar 2009
Blog posts and comments by icrossing
- Should brands comply with new press regulations?, Danny Chadburn, 23 May 2013
- Making your content go primetime, Danny Chadburn, 2 May 2013
- Splashing out on your content XI, Danny Chadburn, 19 Apr 2013
- How John Lewis uses Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+, Mark Higginson, 14 Feb 2013
- Should companies outsource content marketing?, Trisha Brandon, 27 Nov 2012
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks