Four content-rich streams featuring non-stop practitioner sessions mixed with short, sharp vendor chalk-talks, covering the Revenue Marketing cycle:
The senior stream: covering Strategy, Planning, Cultural & Organisational Change, Team Structures and Accountability.
- Developing your team and processes for lead-to-revenue success
- One Size Does Not Fit All: How to close more deals using Big Data analytics. Understand who’s on your website, what they want and create a personalised experience.
- Rebuilding the plane while flying : Getting the right mix of inbound and outbound to hit your number
- Does the Funnel model actually exist anymore as a way to plan demand generation?
- Planning the right marketing automation technology partner: The Econsultancy view
- Justifying the investment in marketing automation with the Executive Board - a recent case study
- How today's most successful companies are using aligned planning processes to drive superior sales and marketing performance
Dive into the demand generation tactics including email, search, content marketing, social, prospecting, lists, data management and channel marketing. It’s all about acquiring new names and new leads.
- Channel mix and investment: how best to attract quality leads?
- Automated and Dynamic: Lead Nurturing from the Inside
- B2B Global Expansion: Attracting international trade online
- Inbound Marketing - More customers for less money
- And the best subject line ever is...how it will boost your lifecycle marketing programmes
- Taking your Inbound Marketing to the Next Level
- Look before you leap - how to use data and analytics to bolster your lead campaigns at each stage. A DuPont case study.
Develop stronger relationships with prospects until they are sales-ready. Plus new engagement tactics including behavioural targeting, analytics, testing and marketing automation, lead scoring and integrated telemarketing.
- Using social media and communities to increase peer to peer engagement, interaction and recommendation
- Content: make do and mend
- Right Content, Right Person, Right Time – McAfee Lead Nurture Programme
- The 5 Truths of Modern Marketing
- How to Create Content that Converts: Practical Advice with a Case Study
- Using content marketing to segment and engage your audience. A Canonical Case Study
- Combining social media and content to develop longer lasting relationships
Spotlight on the ultimate aim: the handover, the revenue and the reporting. Specifically, how to effectively use CRM, campaign management, revenue performance management and customer lifecycle marketing.
- So, you've generated the demand and leads. Now what?
- Integrating Marketing Automation and CRM Systems - Eloqua case study
- CRM enabled sales and marketing alignment
- Marketing enablement: how to tool up marketers to work best with their sales force
- Real Sales and Marketing Alignment: Drive Revenue and Achieve Explosive Growth
- What sales people want from marketers to help them drive revenue
- Presentations from the day will be available online. We will be in touch with further information.