|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||16 Sep 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Social, Community Management, Strategy & Operations, Web Design, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 0141 582 0600
Address: 70 Mitchell St, Glasgow, G1 3LX, United Kingdom
Digital marketing background, having co-founded Swordfish in 1998.
MD of social media agency, Yomego since 2008. Launched the Social Media Reputation (SMR) service which provides data combined with actionable insight tailored to clients' marketing strategies and KPIs. The 'SMR score' benchmark is a popularity index which ranks brands alongside their competitors.
Social Media Reputation (SMR) service
Our popularity benchmarking service, SMR provides brands with a score out of 100 to provide context alongside competitors. It also provides a layer of insight to help make sense of the industry-leading social media data we validate and procure via Alteria
MD at Yomego & Huzu
From July 1, 2008 and still in this role.
MD at Swordfish
From August 1, 1998 until August 1, 2007.
Blog posts and comments by Steve Richards
- Can commercialism ever sit comfortably in social?, 27 Nov 2013
- Social media audiences: the purest judge and jury?, 1 Nov 2013
- Has social media grown up? , 4 Oct 2013
- Has social media grown up? , 3 Oct 2013
- Has social changed corporate culture forever?, 2 Sep 2013
- Has social changed corporate culture forever?, 30 Aug 2013
- How web design can be used to drown out the trolls, 8 Aug 2013
- Yahoo and Tumblr: the dangers of speaking too soon, 23 May 2013
- Do brands need to care about Vine?, 30 Jan 2013
- Social CRM no longer a myth?, 19 Sep 2012