|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Web Design|
|Industry Focus||Automotive, Financial Services, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
1-13 Buckingham Road
|Number of Staff||61-150|
|Date Established||31st March 2000|
Fresh Egg has built an enviable reputation for digital marketing success over the last 13 years. Our integrated approach combines the talents of an in-house team of over 80 staff specialising in insight and analytics, strategy and planning, organic and paid search, display advertising and remarketing, social media, online content and PR and web design and development.
We have 3 offices in Worthing, London and Sydney and work with many household-names including Capita, Confused.com, John Lewis, Liberty, Network Rail, UKTV, Vodafone and Waitrose. We are also behind the digital success of many smaller category leaders across a wide range of sectors including automotive, charity, finance, health and beauty, leisure, media and publishing, public sector, retail and travel.
Our experience delivering ROI from smaller budgets is one of the reasons larger companies give for choosing to work with us, and our deep technical knowledge combined with broad digital marketing experience means that we are able to take resource and budget constraints into account when making and prioritising digital development recommendations.
Above all we give you honest advice on what can be achieved with your available resources, and we aim to outperform expectation at every possible opportunity.
Fresh Egg is one of fewer than 32 Google Analytics Certified Partners (GACP) in the UK, a Google Adwords Certified Partner, Platinum member of Econsultancy and sponsor of major events including Brighton SEO, Digital Cream and JUMP.
Confused.com, Liberty, UKTV, Waitrose, Tropical Sky, Novatech, Just Eat, Boux Avenue, Harper Collins Publishers, John Lewis Financial Services, Spaseekers, Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, and Vodafone
Econsultancy Top 100 Digital Agencies 2013
Research featuring Fresh Egg
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 8 Oct 2009
Events Fresh Egg has sponsored
- JUMP, 9 Oct 2013
- Digital Cream London 2013, 20 Mar 2013
- Future of Digital Marketing 2012, 13 Jun 2012
- JUMP 2012 London, 10 Oct 2012
- Digital Cream Sydney 2012, 23 Oct 2012
- Digital Cream London 2012, 15 Mar 2012
Blog posts and comments by Fresh Egg
- How small businesses can make the most of Pinterest, David Somerville, 29 Nov 2013
- Four reasons why site search is vital for online retailers, David Somerville, 18 Nov 2013
- Ryanair gives its homepage a makeover, Susie Cox, 18 Nov 2013
- Ryanair gives its homepage a makeover, Darren Smith, 15 Nov 2013
- What will Google's paid search ads look like in 2014?, Darren Smith, 15 Nov 2013
- Sony adds Pinterest to its email marketing strategy, David Somerville, 15 Nov 2013
- Instagram's first ad with Michael Kors: did it work? , David Somerville, 14 Nov 2013
- What is paid search (PPC) and why do you need it?, Darren Smith, 14 Nov 2013
- 10 brands hijacking your Twitter feed with creative preview images, David Somerville, 13 Nov 2013
- Sharing is caring: Facebook updates Like and Share buttons, David Somerville, 12 Nov 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks