It shows how Google Analytics Assisted Conversions can be used to correlate social media traffic with sales, as well as showing some success stories from brands.
The ROI of Facebook and Twitter [infographic]
Influencer Channels: From Klout to Klouchebag explains the basics of opt-in influencer marketing channels, and explores the topic that is on the tip of the industry's tongue: why influencer scoring has caused such controversy, and how brands can manuever around it to succeed. This 19-page report is the sixth in a series of smart packs developed by Econsultancy that are designed to explore emerging trends and new areas relating to digital marketing.
Ther ROI of Personalisation infographic shows how companies are personalising the web experience and how they are measuring ROI. The data in the infographic is taken from the fifth Econsultancy / Adobe Quarterly Intelligence Briefing.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 29 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 25 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 23 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 20 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments