Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Compendium is a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, e-commerce, the internet and related digital media.
The compendium is available as eight main reports, split across different geographical regions:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Global / International
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- United Kingdom
Updated monthly, each document is a comprehensive compilation of internet, statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures.The reports have been collated from information available to the public, which we have aggregated together in one place to help you quickly find the internet statistics you need, to help make your pitch or internal report up to date.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
Those looking for B2B-specific data should consult our B2B Internet Statistics Compendium.
Areas covered in the main compendium include:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Email Marketing
- Internet Advertising
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Technology Adoption
- Web Analytics
Reports included in this bundle
- Affiliate Marketing Statistics
- Customer Experience & Engagement Statistics
- E-commerce Statistics
- Email Marketing Statistics
- Mobile Statistics
- Search Marketing Statistics
- Social Media Statistics
- Technology Adoption Statistics
- Web Analytics Statistics
- Internet Advertising Statistics
- Asia: Internet Statistics Compendium
- Europe: Internet Statistics Compendium
- Global: Internet Statistics Compendium
- Latin America: Internet Statistics Compendium
- Middle East and North Africa: Internet Statistics Compendium
- UK: Internet Statistics Compendium
- North America: Internet Statistics Compendium
- Australia and New Zealand: Internet Statistics Compendium
- B2B Internet Statistics Compendium
How much does this report cost?
You can purchase just this report for $400.
However, become a Silver subscriber and you get total access to all our research for as little as $495.
As a Silver subscriber you get complete access to 700+ of our research reports for a whole year. This includes all past research and all the new research we publish during the year.
Get access to Econsultancy's multi award-winning research and guides. You join our community of the world's leading digital marketing and e-commerce practitioners. Read testimonials from other subscribers to see how valuable they find Econsultancy as a resource to help them become smarter digital marketers.
Cheapest and fastest way to get this report: Become a Silver subscriber now »
Consider your options: Find out more about why you should subscribe