About the course
The talent and knowledge within your organisation (or your clients' organisations) can be a great asset if only it can be unleashed creatively and collaboratively. Liberate staff from their own assumptions and pet solutions and get people working together to share, co-create and ultimately co-own resulting solutions.
This course takes you through a whole workshop process to do exactly this. You will participate in a full end to end program of activities learning by trying out a number of representative techniques for real.
You'll learn to unlock the creativity from subject matter experts who don't usually get involved with design, and get those that do to approach solution forming from a wider or completely different perspective all together.
The course will cover
- The principles of idea generation – the idea lifecycle
- Generating a shared brief
- Exploding ideas (numerous techniques and theories)
- Evaluating and communicating ideas
- Developing ideas
- Introduction to testing in the wild for validation
Who should attend?
How will I benefit?
- Understand the full cycle of how briefs are turning into concepts through idea generation, evaluation, development and concretisation
- Understand the theories behind idea collaboration
- Learn key techniques for idea collaboration
- Consolidate understanding through practice with key techniques
- Gain confidence in how to find and adapt techniques to meet your specific needs
0207 269 1470, email@example.com