Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 18 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Nominet ploughs ahead with .uk domains despite opposition 16 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
With an extensive background in web, spanning the past 14 years, Chris initially carved a career in web design where he became a vocal advocate for standards-based development before being drawn into the fast paced world of search engine marketing.
Building upon his depth of knowledge in web development, Chris has executed highly effective SEO strategies for over 60 major clients across key search verticals, including: T-Mobile UK, Skype International, Boots, Hilton Hotels, M&S Money, Waitrose, BT, Aggreko, Metro International, Expedia, Samsung and 192.com amongst others.
Founding QueryClick in 2008, Chris brought together a team of experienced experts across core online marketing disciplines to realise his goal of delivering highly customised, online marketing strategies tailored to deliver the best possible overall ROI for client marketing budgets.