About the course
- What to measure – Aligning measurement with organisational success
- How to measure it – Selecting the right tools and capturing accurate, relevant data
- Interpreting data – Identifying strengths and weaknesses in site and campaign performance
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Apply measurement frameworks to structure optimal KPIs for different business models
- Critically evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of different analytics technologies
- Prepare functional data collection briefs with a clear focus on accuracy and relevancy
- Take a structured approach to quickly identify performance gaps and their origins
- Data Sources and Metrics
- Measurement Frameworks
- Tool Selection
- Planning for Implementation and Tag Management
- Technical Considerations
- Marketing Measurement and Attribution
- Core Principles of Testing and Optimisation
- Case Study (Live Site and Data)
- Measurement Framework
- Implementation Plan
- Performance Review
- Applying Masterclass Learnings
Who should attend?
Managing Director, Lynchpin Analytics
Andrew Hood is founder and managing director of Lynchpin, a web analytics consultancy with clients including Experian, Vodafone, Cadbury, HMV and The Guardian.
Andrew's marketing career began in 1999 at All-Hotels.com, where he developed the systems that led to All-Hotels becoming one of the biggest e-commerce sites in Scotland, selling for £1.425m in 2002 to Online Travel Corporation, now owned by Lastminute.com.
He then joined search company ambergreen, where he developed one of the first online return on investment tracking systems, for the emerging online marketing sector. In 2005 he launched Lynchpin as an independent web analytics business.