|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Registered Since||31 Oct 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Strategy & Operations|
A Digital Marketing enthusiast with hands-on experience in Social Media, Website Management and Email Marketing. I have a strong passion for all things digital and I am currently studying towards a CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
My personal blog about running
Digital Marketing Executive at Koozai
From December 3, 2012 and still in this role.
Marketing Assistant at ITC
From November 1, 2011 until November 1, 2012.
Marketing Intern at Solent Enterprise Centres
From March 1, 2011 until September 1, 2011.
Education and Qualifications
- CIM/CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (2011 - present)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Inbound Marketing Certified Professional (March 2012 – Present)
- MA Management and International Business (2009-2010)
Southampton Solent University, Southampton (UK)
- BA(Hons) International Trade (2006-2009)
University of Economics, Prague (CR)
Blog comments by Lenka Istvanova
- Google PPC ads are becoming more like search results, 3 Dec 2013
- Understanding the traits of online shoppers to drive conversions, 30 Nov 2013
- How small businesses can make the most of Pinterest, 30 Nov 2013
- What are transactional emails and why are they important?, 30 Nov 2013
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013, 30 Nov 2013
- Ryanair gives its homepage a makeover, 15 Nov 2013
- International SEO: 22 tools and one infographic to help improve your strategy, 31 Oct 2013
- New Google Plus custom URLs: more than meets the eye, 31 Oct 2013
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs, 31 Oct 2013
- How retailers can use Pinterest to drive sales, 24 Oct 2013